Our Duties to the Sellers:
- Determine the home’s value in the current market for a listing price.
- Advise the homeowner in readying the home for listing and showings.
- Enter the home into the MLS database.
- Market the home to other agents and brokerage members of the MLS.
- Market the home with Professionally Photographed print, and other traditional media, as well as on the Internet.
- Hold Open House and Networking events to unearth the best potential buyers.
- Supervise and/or schedule showings of the home.
- Report to the seller any interest and some feedback from buyers who see the home.
- When a buyer makes an offer, help the seller in negotiations to get the best possible price they wand with a signed purchase agreement.
- Coordinate the process from contract through the closing, including inspections, documents and other items necessary to close.
Our duties to the buyers:
- Help to locate all properties in their desired area in their price range and meeting their criteria.
- Coordinate Showings of preferred properties.
- When a decision is made to attempt a purchase, help craft the initial offer and purchase agreement.
- Procure best negotiation terms with the seller through their agent/broker.
- Once a purchase contract is executed, coordinate the transaction process.
- Deliver and explain documents in the transaction process.
- Coordinate inspections, reports and repair negotiations.
- Assist through to closing and of taking possession of the new home.